Just reminder that there are two big upcoming events next week!
Want to learn more about the MALS/IDS Programs? Attend our Online Information Session!
You are invited to learn more about DePaul University’s graduate programs in Liberal Studies and Interdisciplinary Studies. At this information session you will have the ability to learn about program content, degree requirements, and chat with the graduate program director and an admissions representative.
The info session will be held on Thursday, June 1, from 2 to 3pm.
The event will be held online: http://depauledgrad.adobeconnect.com/malsids/
Please register for the event here.
The Career Center’s 2017 Just in Time Job & Internship Fair is coming up on Friday, June 2 from 11am-2pm in the Lincoln Park Student Center 120AB.
DePaul University’s Just in Time Job Fair is designed exclusively for students, alumni, and soon-to-be graduates. Recruiters from a wide variety of industries will be seeking qualified job, internship, and post-graduate service volunteer candidates of all majors and experience levels at this event.
Please note that this fair is NOT open to the general public. You must be a DePaul student or alumnus to attend.
Professional dress is strongly recommended.Before the Fair:
- Have your Resume Reviewed. Visit the Career Center’s Peer Career Advisors for a resume review. Peer Career Advisors are highly trained undergraduates who advise students and alumni concerning basic career related issues on a walk-in basis. Bring multiple copies of your updated resume to the fair.
- Practice Interviewing. Make sure to practice your interviewing skills on DePaul InterviewStream whenever you want to prepare for all of your job, internship and co-op interviews.
- Research Companies and Positions. Make sure to research companies and positions you are interested in prior to the fair. Rather than spending time asking employers questions that have easy-to-find answers, focus on discussing how your skills and experiences match what they are looking for. This information is on Handshake and Career Fair +.
- Download the Career Fair Plus App. Through this app you have access to a complete employer listing, event details, and real-time updates in the palm of your hands. The app can be accessed for both IOS and Android.
At the Fair:
- Visit the ASK Oasis. ASK mentors along with DePaul Career Center advisors will be available on-site to review resumes, and help you practice your pitch before walking into the fair.
View a full list of employers and register for the event here.