The Career Center’s 2017 Just in Time Job & Internship Fair is coming up on Friday, June 2 from 11am-2pm in the Lincoln Park Student Center 120AB.
DePaul University’s Just in Time Job Fair is designed exclusively for students, alumni, and soon-to-be graduates. Recruiters from a wide variety of industries will be seeking qualified job, internship, and post-graduate service volunteer candidates of all majors and experience levels at this event.
Please note that this fair is NOT open to the general public. You must be a DePaul student or alumnus to attend.
Professional dress is strongly recommended.Before the Fair:
- Have your Resume Reviewed. Visit the Career Center’s Peer Career Advisors for a resume review. Peer Career Advisors are highly trained undergraduates who advise students and alumni concerning basic career related issues on a walk-in basis. Bring multiple copies of your updated resume to the fair.
- Practice Interviewing. Make sure to practice your interviewing skills on DePaul InterviewStream whenever you want to prepare for all of your job, internship and co-op interviews.
- Research Companies and Positions. Make sure to research companies and positions you are interested in prior to the fair. Rather than spending time asking employers questions that have easy-to-find answers, focus on discussing how your skills and experiences match what they are looking for. This information is on Handshake and Career Fair +.
- Download the Career Fair Plus App. Through this app you have access to a complete employer listing, event details, and real-time updates in the palm of your hands. The app can be accessed for both IOS and Android.
At the Fair:
- Visit the ASK Oasis. ASK mentors along with DePaul Career Center advisors will be available on-site to review resumes, and help you practice your pitch before walking into the fair.
View a full list of employers and register for the event here.