Walk-ins are welcome, must be DePaul students or alumni.
Join the DePaul Career Center for a mini-career fair and a unique opportunity to network and connect with creative industry professionals and recruiters. The Creative Job & Internship Fair aims to bring together a cross-section of students interested in creative roles with employers looking to hire DePaul’s diverse creative talent. Learn about current and future full-time, part-time and internship positions. Students of all experience levels are encouraged to attend.
We are excited to announce that representatives from Stage 18 and the Chicago Film Office will also be in attendance. While they will not be looking to hire, feel free to network with them regarding their organizations and their path in the industry.
Students from the following majors and programs are strongly encouraged to attend:
- Animation (Cinema & Game Art concentrations)
- Computer Game Design
- Cinema Production (Production; Post-Production & Sound concentrations)
- Digital Cinema (concentrations in TV, Cinema or Documentary Production, Sound or Film/TV Writing)
- Digital Communication & Media Arts
- Graphic Design
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Interactive and Social Media
- Media & Cinema Studies
- Performing Arts Management
- PR & Advertising
Professional dress is strongly recommended.
Prepare for the fair:
1. Have your Resume Reviewed
Visit the Career Center’s Peer Career Advisors for a resume review. Peer Career Advisors are highly trained undergraduates who advise students and alumni concerning basic career related issues on a walk-in basis. Bring multiple copies of your updated resume to the fair.
2. Practice Interviewing
Make sure to practice your interviewing skills on DePaul InterviewStream whenever you want to prepare for all of your job, internship and co-op interviews.
4. Download the new Career Fair Plus App