Important information for graduating students who are wondering how to order their free cap and gown rental for the June 11th ceremony:
At no cost to you, the university is proud to provide a DePaul cap and gown for use during your upcoming graduation.
Cap and gowns must be ordered at Herff Jones no later than Monday, May 1, 11:59 EST.
At the conclusion of your graduation ceremony, you will need to return your cap and gown as you exit the ceremony venue. Commencement staff will be on site to direct you to drop-off bins that will be located throughout the area.
We encourage you to take photos with your family and friends during the time between cap and gown pick up and graduation. There will also be an opportunity on Friday, June 9 at the Quad Kick-Off Party in Lincoln Park for you to take photos.
Instructions for ordering your FREE cap and gown rental:
2. Enter “DePaul” in the search field and click on the link for DePaul University on the next page.
3. In the dropdown menu, select College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences. Then, in the dropdown menu under Choose your degree type, select Masters if you are in a Master’s-level program or Doctorate if you are in the PhD portion of the Philosophy PhD program. Click Continue.
4. On the next screen, select the Cap & Gown button.
5. Scroll down and select the GRADUATION REGALIA for $0.00 to order your free regalia rental.
You may choose to purchase one of the other packages—additional ones are also found under “Graduation Packages” and some include items such as ties or graduation announcements—but the regalia rental is free of charge.
6. Fill in the correct information and hit Add to Cart.
7. Proceed to checkout and complete the ordering process. You will receive an email confirming that your order was placed.
All rental gowns must be returned before exiting the arena. Master’s and Doctoral students must return all rented regalia except for the included tassel.
For more Commencement 2017 related events and information, visit the Commencement website at commencement.depaul.edu. If you have any questions, please contact LAS Graduate Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.