Welcome to the new school year and the start of Fall Quarter 2016, MALS and IDS students! Here are some tips to surviving the quarter:
- If you have any program questions, please contact us directly. Even though all of our program information is on D2L, we are happy to talk through any questions you may have. You can call our office at 773-325-7840 or visit us at 2327 N. Racine Avenue.
- Please do make use of DePaul’s wonderful student resources, which exist to help you succeed during your time as a graduate student. The Writing Center, Ask a Librarian, Adult Services, DePaul Central, and the Career Center are all really wonderful tools that you should seek out.
- Take time to get re-acquainted with Campus Connect and our Community Site on D2L. Doing so will help you to understand where to go for information, registration help, financial aid, and more. If you have any questions about these sites, please feel free to contact us. If you have trouble logging on or accessing your accounts, contact the Technology Support Center at 312-362-8765.
- Get to know your professors and your classmates this quarter. Your professors may have interesting resources to share with you if you just ask them. If you establish a relationship with your professors, you may be able to call on them in the future for your final projects. Similarly, it is always a good idea to find a buddy in your class who you can discuss class material with and ask to fill you in if you are ever absent.
- Try new foods before and after classes. Take a look at a list we compiled of places that take a DePaul Demon Discount or cool places to eat and study.
- Don’t forget to relax! Check out our upcoming events page and our Facebook page for information about fun events coming up that will give you a well-deserved break from studying.