The Direct Action & Research Training (DART) Center will be hosting an online information session on Tuesday, February 24 at 7pm CST to discuss careers in community organizing with DePaul students and alumni interested in uniting congregations and working for social, economic and racial justice.
RSVP at www.thedartcenter.org/events
DART hires and trains organizers to lead campaigns on a broad set of justice issues including:
* Plugging the school-to-prison pipeline
* Reining in predatory lending practices
* Expanding access to primary health and dental care
* Prioritizing funding for affordable housing and job training
* Education reform in low-performing public schools
Positions start June 29, 2015 in Columbus, OH, Jacksonville, St. Petersburg, Sarasota, Tampa, FL and Lawrence and Topeka, KS. Starting salary $34,000/year + benefits, with regular performance based raises.
Fluent Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply.
To find out more about DART or to apply, we encourage you to visit www.thedartcenter.org. Still have questions? Contact Hannah Wittmer at email@example.com or (202) 841-0353.