Come learn about the Master of Arts in Liberal Studies, and the Master of Arts/Science in Interdisciplinary Studies (along with many other DePaul Graduate Programs)! Program representatives will be available to answer any and all MALS/IDS questions!
- Who: Students interested in a Graduate Program catering to those with interdisciplinary academic interests and a passion for learning.
- What: DePaul Graduate School Open House
- When: Thursday, February 5 at 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- Where: DePaul Lincoln Park Student Center, 2250 N. Sheffield Ave, Room 120
- Why: Learn how DePaul University can help you achieve your personal and professional aspirations. Meet with faculty and staff from ten of our graduate colleges and schools. Arrive early to hear from a panel of graduate admission directors who will answer frequently asked questions (FAQs) and get an insider’s perspective on the application process at DePaul.
Open House: 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Graduate Admission FAQ Panel begins at 4:00 p.m.
For more information about the Graduate Open House please call 773-325-8312 or email us at email@example.com